MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #138
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Threa

well, serena's announced her and andy will be playing mixed dubs in australia, which isn't surprising since they want to do the olympics together. though that in and of itself hasn't been fully confirmed (that they together will be representing the usa in mixed), but i guess if they get this practice in and do some good showings, it'll better their chances. then again, it is andy and serena, so whoever's in charge might feel pressure just because it's them. i feel sorry that it'll be such a small draw, though, because if andy does get picked, that leaves out bob.

at the least i'm hoping since it's them together there'll be some fantastic interviews.

tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote