MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Unbearable Ennui of the Indoor Season. Rafachat Vol. 74

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2011, 12:34 PM   #44
country flag wildegirl05
°Hala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chat thread for Rafa fangirls and their Fedtard pals. Vol 74 Vamos Rafa!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Youíre probably right. I just thought it was funny that I looked at the name and thought woman. Plus the article was of the scolding sort.
edith! i can't believe it just kidding

Quote:
Just buy the stupid book. I doubt Iím going to sift through it again to find the RM mentions. He just brings it up several times. The best stuff is about his father who he admires greatly and thatís why heís a RM fan. He talks about how difficult the AO is because he has to get up at odd hours for the RM games. Itís cute.
i am not buying the book! i will wait for some rm fan or the other to post the relevant pieces, probably una will.

that is a really cute fact about his father and the AO though. he's a better fan (at least on paper) than nando who couldn't remember the last match he saw that rm played
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!