MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2005, 05:35 AM   #104
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jarkko Nieminen and other Finnish players

Really late reply,,, but kat is right. I was watching Jurgen, because I had already made up my mind about the outcome of Jarkko vs Paradorn! LOL Im glad I was wrong.
Have you guys seen the pictures of Jarkko during the Roger match on getty? god, I can hardly look at them. To see a grown man in that much agony, is . On the other hand, if you can stick it out until page 2 loads, there are some awesome shots

I'm finding it rather ironic, that Jarkko gets through two rounds of qualifying in Sydney, with two withdrawals from injury, and the next week it happens to him

I think that hat hair works for Jarkko... seriously. I'm sure kat will understand!

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson

Last edited by Björkman_Girl : 01-29-2005 at 05:41 AM.
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote