MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Most tactically stupid player on tour?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 01:01 PM   #52
country flag zcess81

zcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond reputezcess81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Most tactically stupid player on tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Freak View Post
According to the majority of people here, Monfils is the most tactically stupid player on tour? He is number 7 in the world. How high would he be if he wasn't so stupid? #1? People here have a lot of respect for his talent.

Anyways, I always find myself cracking up when watching Feli Lopez play. Kind of similar to Monfils in this way. You never know what stupid shit he is going to do
It's not so much about his current ranking as it is about tournaments. Everyone ranked between 7 and 15 are so very close to one another in points. If Monfils has one small slip up he can easily drop to 14 or 15, so his current ranking of no.7 isn't that relevant. If he wasn't so clueless tactically he'd have a few masters and a few decent gs runs by now...and he'd be in top 5 consistently.

David Ferrer - Leyton Hewitt - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Janko Tipsarevic - Tommy Haas

AJDE NOLE!
zcess81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote