MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #2141
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
Thanks a lot, Johnny! Where are "Darkwater" from, never heard of them before, but they resemble Dream Theater a lot.
I'm not much of a fan of theirs, but still... always good to hear from new bands joining in with Prog.
I know the ProgRock scene is HUGE in South America nowadays.
An that's just fantastic.
They're from Sweden. I discovered them in 2007. I'm in love with that band.
And yes... They resemble Dream Theater. I think they're more melodic than DT.

South america has a big ProgRock movement, but I think it could be better
I mean... Here in Argentina, the people loves the genre, and that's pretty cool. But there aren't so BIG bands as the genre deserves.

I play the bass guitar, and I'd love to play in a Progressive band. I'd probably found a new band next year with progressive influences.
To get away from the metal scene for a while

Oh!
Also this:

Discovered this band a month ago. Love it.
(If this was posted before, forgive me )