MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Novak Djokovic!

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #454
country flag Sleepwalker64

Sleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond reputeSleepwalker64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak Djokovic, ATP #1 player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
If it is vilitigo, there is really nothing he can do. Most available treatments are time consuming and he hardly stayed in one place long enough. The topical cream that you can apply to the white patches contains steroid so that is out of question.
Are u talking about Corticosteroid Cream?
I might be wrong...but I think I read somewhere Murray talking about some injury treatment he had...I'm not sure, but I think tendon inflammation...or joint, and he said...that he got cortizone injections...and that, from what I know, should be more less the same thing, it consist steroid?

Speak softly and carry a big stick !

사샤
Sleepwalker64 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote