MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 36 : Sevilla (Winner: Daniel Gimeno-Traver)

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #8
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 36 : Sevilla (Entry List)

Ruben has an OK draw, but hopefully he doesn't lose to the kid Carballes. He can lose in any of the rounds but also has a realistic shot at the SF.

I like Pere's draw for two rounds, but Ciric potentially in the QF is not nice, even though his form hasn't been great. Ghem can give him trouble also potentially. Hopefully Pere makes the SF here but I'm not confident in his form nor fitness.

DGT can probably lose to and beat anyone here and it all depends where he's at with his level and if he's past whatever sickness he had at the USO, so his draw is irrelevant. The final will probably be Ramos v Riba, but I hope it's RRH v DGT.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote