MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Novak Djokovic!

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #390
country flag SatineSalvatore

SatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond reputeSatineSalvatore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak Djokovic, ATP #1 player

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuhrat View Post
Nole still in full Adidas kit there. Did ST reject the sponsorship request from the game company?
LOL, I noticed that too, I've no idea about it.... mmm I wonder if he has a second kit on the game, just like when you play Soul Calibur and the character has two different outfits If he does, I'd be nice if they use the black one he used in Shangai if they have to stick with adidas.

You know, this very sexy number

More pics after the jump...

A personal favorite of mine

And here he is with his "BAM!, you're pregnant", face xD (I love that photoshoot)

XDDDD

xD and this is why I love tumblr, they have an image for every emotion...

Aint that right Mr Batman Bale?

Tyrion Lannister

Janko Tipsarevic / SRBIJA

TRUEbie. LOSTie. Oasis. Guns N' Roses. FC Barcelona. rest is optional

http://tuc-tuc-jankela.tumblr.com

Last edited by SatineSalvatore : 09-01-2011 at 02:09 PM.
SatineSalvatore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote