MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT - Davis Cup SF - Congrats Germany and Canada, bad luck for USA and Bulgaria

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT - Davis Cup SF - confirm your teams

You can commit now ... Either Captain can send whole team or you can commit individually.

If you have played for a team in 1R, QF and have won, you can only commit to the same team.
If you have not played in 1R, QF you can commit to any team (if captain agrees).
If you have played for a team in 1R and have lost, you can commit as alternate to a team. For instance, I am not sure there will be enough players for Guatemala or Greece ... Alternates will only play if there are not enough players.

We will have early deadline because of Australia - Switzerland match.

Teams which will play her

Bulgaria
Germany
Canada
USA

And Alex, trucul which ranking I should use to see which two teams will be seed

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote