Re: DTT - Davis Cup SF - confirm your teams
DTT Davis Cup Rules:
- 16 teams participating in World Group, each team representing one country. The choice of the team is free. If there are more than 16 teams, the choice of the 16 selected teams will be decided on the DTT Singles ranking of the Singles players + Average Doubles Ranking of the Doubles players. The players being in remaining teams will then apply to participate to the other teams.
- each team is made of 2 to 4 players with 1 captain (by default, the highest ranked in Singles DTT by default)
- one DTT Davis Cup match will be 5 matches: 4 singles and 1 doubles. At least one member of each team needs to play one match.
- for a team with 2 players, players A and B play Singles and doubles.
- for a team with 3 players, player A plays 2 Singles and 1 doubles, player B plays 2 singles, player C plays 1 Doubles.
- for a team with 4 players, players A and B play 2 Singles, players C and D play 1 Doubles.
- all these 5 DTT matches are based on picks from the 4 doubles of the Davis Cup QF World Group + 8 Continental Matches.
Winner is the one that wins 3 of these 5 DTT matches and is qualified for DTT Davis Cup Quarter-Finals.
Tennis Tipping 2014
Singles : 179 (Best 88)
Doubles : 52 (Best 52) - SF Brisbane (with Sheva), SF Indian Wells (with Tomek.)
Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)