MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles & interviews

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2011, 10:08 AM   #795
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles & interviews

TSF: Whatís been the most surprising thing about year one of fatherhood? Hardest?
Gilles Simon: Well, itís not surprising because I wanted it. [Smiling.] > sounds like a typical French misunderstanding of the question which results in a great answer.
The mother, she is fabulous. > awww, so sweet and I agree, she really is
For me, I just have the good things during a tournament: I get to enjoy him and when I donít win a match he makes me smile because he is always happy to see [me]. >
I tend to forget about tennis around him. > so that's the clue to him winning all these tournaments as a daddy

Wrote my comments in italic behind the answer, otherwise it would be too confusing.