MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2011, 07:33 AM   #559
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarto193 View Post
Actually I'm afraid that I didn't understand what to do to resolve the problem
pp : Marseille 2008 done
pp2 : Manerbio CH 2010 don't have enough rounds
You mean the extra qualy round problem? Just start in the second qualifying round with adding. The matches you entered in the first round will be deleted by -Evita-! About the Manerbio CH, did I make a mistake there? I will check tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abollo View Post
Belgrade CH 2008 done.

I have a suggestion now that the site is keeping track of the latest results. Why don't we add results daily? I mean like now the USOPEN is in progress. Maybe we add the matches till now and everyday we update it. What do you think?
Sounds like a good idea. I will probably update today or tomorrow with the current tournaments! Just for the record than, can anybody who wants to update the results of a tournament running post that here, so none of us are working on the same tournament!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote