MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2011, 10:15 PM   #555
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarto193 View Post
Astana CH done (without qualy in doubles, because I started to enter matches from QR1, but the real start was from QR2, so I PMed to -Evita- and when she delete this, I'll finish the double quali)
Actually, I can answer you Astana problem. The doubles tournaments don't have a special entry, so they are entered the same as singles. So when the singles tournament does have 3 qualy rounds, the double will have 3 qualy rounds on the website. You should just start at QR2. Here the program is not perfect and focusing on singles. So, the first match should be removed, the other rounds can be filled in already!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote