MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Johnny Groove Tennis Career

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2011, 05:15 AM   #112
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My tennis career. Over before it begins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
you will always have full support of the castle jonathan. we will always wish you the very best mate.
CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
Man (for the moment), your career is not over. With some surgery, you can make some damage in WTA.

Just kidding, don't give up.
Thanks for the laugh, and giving up is not gonna happen until all resources have been exhausted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Har-Tru View Post
I think it´s time to bow out indeed mate. Do it with class and become a non-regular schmuck.
Well, not yet, Jose. But if it indeed comes to that, I will do it with class and be a high class schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
SOMEONE HAND ME A KLEENEX! I'M WELLiNG UP!
Were you not the same poster who posted your story on NT about your sister and her lazy ass boyfriend? To which everyone sympathized with you?

And now you are taking shots? Come on now.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote