MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Pictures of Novak Djokovic!

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #298
country flag Amber Spyglass

Location: "I think we are in rats alley,where the dead men lost their bones"
Amber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond reputeAmber Spyglass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures of Novak Djokovic, ATP #1 player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Dušan is there too. Who's the other guy?
The other guy is Viktor's physio. You see him beside his coach at all his matches. He used to actually be Nole's physio though before Miljan. You used to see him in 06/07 and was still his physio at the 07 US Open. There was also this video from 06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RpFNDolr8 Miljan joined at the end of 07 sometime and was there at AO 08

According to Dusan's twitter, his name is Milos:

Quote:
@dusanVemic: @TipsarevicJanko @DjokerNole @dusanVemic Jelena, Biljana, Viktor i Miloš @ "KAFANA" Serbian Restaurant Hungry!!! yfrog.com/gzxhnhjsj
I think both Miljan and Milos are the official physios for the Serbian Davis Cup team too. They're always at each tie and this is a nice photo I posted a while back :

Amber Spyglass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote