MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2011, 08:51 AM   #544
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarto193 View Post
I found a mistake in Como CH 2010.

Como CH 2010 2010-08-30 R32 *Bye def. Black Friday 0-0

Also need someone to delete Washinghton Round 1 in doubles, or to delete just matches 17,18,19 and 20 and I will finish it
Well, I see what you mean, but checking the match, in the thread there is written, Black Friday withdrawn. So, I guess it is like that, because scher got at least a WO in the next round. And after extra checking, he was in USO, so he should not have been in the draw. So, I guess we leave it like that, unless somebody objects.

About the matches in doubles, only -Evita- can fix that. But you can finish the tournament, only not adding the last matches of the second round. I am actually waiting for Washington to be finished before I can enter more tournaments!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote