MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - we are back check post 1561

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2011, 10:45 PM   #540
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Ready For 2011!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I am a she!

And actually I don't always react so fast Fixing these things requires directly modifying the database so I have to be 100% focused when I do it. So I don't do it when my mind is elsewhere

Anyway, thanks for the great work everyone, I can't believe the site is almost up to date again I fixed:

Busan CH - deleted the doubles matches (not sure what the problem there was) so they need to be added
Eastbourne - added qualifying round
Guadalajara - removed a qualifying round

If something else needs fixing, just keep sending me PMs
Okay, sorry! Mistake there, of course I knew that, but habit of saying he on MTF and she on TF!

And great for the fixing! There was no hurry, just didn't want to forget that we should change them, because they were already off the list. So, you don't have to hurry, even if we ask you more times, do it when you want to!
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote