MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kei in Winston Salem

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #213
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kei in Winston Salem

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy View Post
Thanks bunny.
I think he meant to asnwer he has 2 great moments so far in his career.
Of course. I must have been asleep when I first read it. :doh:

[/quote]I was too tired to post yesterday but did check the live scores, Kei was well into the 70s on first serve % throughout most of the match. His points won on 2nd serves was much better than Andujar, the only thing to criticise is the low conversion rate on bps in the 1st set.

Next match will be on a show court and is set to start at around 7:30am here, I might be able to catch most of it! Go Kei!![/quote]
Maybe I can watch him play before I go to work too! (If I can get up in time that is... )

Here's the detailed OOP:

COURT 2 start 12:00 noon
[Q] J Benneteau (FRA) vs I Andreev (RUS)
[LL] P Duclos (CAN) vs [10] R Haase (NED)

Not Before 4:00 PM
S Darcis (BEL) vs [8] M Baghdatis (CYP)
[Q] K Nishikori (JPN) vs [7] J Monaco (ARG)

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote