MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kei in Winston Salem

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #211
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kei in Winston Salem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
Kei is 46 in live rankings. I hope noone will say him he will close this effing Project with next win
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

A little interview of Kei on Go.Tennis
http://www.onthegotennis.com/home/qu...nishikori.html

Quick Q & A With Kei Nishikori
Monday, August 22, 2011 at 12:37PM

Kei Nishikori was kind enough to answer a few questions of our Quick Q & A after his win in the last round of qualifying at the Winston-Salem Open. Check it out...

Q. What has been your greatest moment on the tennis court so far?Kei: I have two - US Open 2008 Round of 16, and in the same year I won first ATP Tournament (Delray Beach), so I had a good memory there.
[Kei! You've reached R16 only once!]

Q. What is your passion outside of Tennis?
Kei: I play some golf sometimes and reading some books.

Q. What books are you reading?
Kei: It's in Japanese, itís Japanese mystery.

Q. What is something that annoys you?
Kei: Actually not much, I donít get much stressed. I canít think of it, so I guess I donít have it.

Q. What are you most afraid of?
Kei: Used to be my Dad but not anymore. (laughter)

Q. If there was a fire and you could only save on thing, not a person, what would you save?
Kei: Of course passport. I guess, computer.

Q. If you had one superhero ability, what would it be?
Kei: Flying.

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote