MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Enjoy the summer sun

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #59
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enjoy the summer sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Yes he tells us or Sylvain wrote that he will play with Dlouhy like in Wimby that's why he has a long week off now. For tourism he need a translator with him well i hope is OK not too much affected by his tennis life.

And Adrian is playing poorly Benoit is always up and down i dn't have too much fun with tennis results of my favs
Don't worry he has a good translator with him this week , a pity she saw just a match (but maybe more with the double). It was a bad draw and I did'nt really have hopes about this 1st round but as Fatcamel said it's always sad a grand slam without Arno...

I'm worried for what's going to happen now with his low ranking. Maybe he will take some pleasure to play in France (I guess Open de Moselle, Montpellier, Paris Bercy & challengers) but if he doesn't stop this serie of losses at 1st or 2nd round it will be very difficult to consider the futur...