MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Enjoy the summer sun

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #54
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Enjoy the summer sun

The only qualifying match in 5 sets is the last round of Wimby . The scoreboard is perfect for me http://www.usopen.org/en_US/liteScor...es/index.html#

Well he has poor stats on serve struggled on each of them and was inexistant on return that was expected but still sad Anyway tournaments turn all the same way that's sad but when you're on the river of no return you don't leave it easily. I wish him he will live one good week before well i don't want to write it . For his mood i don't know but what he's expecting now ? I feel sad too toward his hopes few week ago.

He has to find something to do during all the week now and hope no more earthquake
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote