MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #765
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you think the French Open, Wimbledon & US Open are too close together?

I don't get it. Why would the French Open move outside of France? Why would Wimbledon be held anywhere but Wimbledon?!

I voted 'no' but I think it won't hurt to have a longer grass season. As it stands the "season" is a joke: it's way too short (especially compared to the two legs of hard court seasons) and we don't even have a Masters tournament on grass. But the USO is in a nice slot on the calendar - there's enough of a gap between Wimbledon and the USO to avoid a Grand Slam overkill.
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote