MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ATP-ITF Calendar/Schedule Suggestions, Shorter Season

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #763
country flag The Magician
Banned!

The Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond reputeThe Magician has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you think the French Open, Wimbledon & US Open are too close together?

French Open in South America, maybe Argentina or Brazil or another country with a history of great clay tennis players, seems like a nice idea. Obviously they would have to move the calendar around a lot but I think tennis will eventually have to a major overhaul of the calendar once all the doping gets found out and the guys can't physically play a full season and FO/W double anymore.

This would ruin the RG/W double but that's already been ruined along with most historical records. I think the clay season needs to be overhauled in general and some sort of grass season created.
The Magician is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote