MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2011, 07:40 AM   #2131
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Hey all, anyone heard the new RHCP song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtBbinpK5XI

Wow and I don't mean in a good way. If that's the best they can come up with after 5 years, then what the hell were they doing the whole time?? Damn I think the Chilis are past their sell-by date esp. in the current music scene. It's just one song but this sounds like all the soul that John brought to the band has been leeched out. So I'll prob not be standing in line when the album hits stores.

Great thread Bonnie
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote