MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2011, 07:21 AM   #227
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: David limping through Cincy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
I know JCF and his gf were in the stands, and so was David's coach and gf (I loved the dress she wore). But there was another lady and with 2 kids(does anyone know they are-just curious?!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2 View Post
Could be Javi Piles' wife and their kids?????
It was his coach, wife and kids I went to Applebees the night before his match and saw his coach there with his family. I glanced around and saw them and I was thinking "Why does this guy look so familiar...oh! It's David's coach! His kids are cute!"

About ten minutes after they left, Javi came back in because he'd left his cell phone at the booth

verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote