MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2011, 08:14 PM   #55
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Federer's fortune is worth $210-$315 million USD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sri View Post
Detached from reality? Really? Middle class Indian background is detached? I come from a developing country. There are countless examples of people from very humble backgrounds not ruining their lives with drugs and making it big. And there are millions of well off kids taking to drugs and crime and ruining their lives.

At the end of the day, it is up to you to make the most of what you get. You are responsible for the outcome, not "society". It's losers who loathe in self pity and blame external conditions they have no control over.
you just dont know what you're talking about

indian boy coming from a higher caste with enough money and time to have watch tennis and post on some silly internet messageboard. i wonder how many regular indians have that -- but yes, im sure you 'earned it'.