MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Richard's Time In The Heat- Summer Season 2011

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2011, 07:48 PM   #186
country flag Schu

Schu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond reputeSchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Richard's Time In The Heat- Summer Season 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puschkin View Post
4 winners in the first set, 18 in the second. During the first set, I was rather frustrated, there was no passion, I feared another ALmagro-match but I found the second set quite encouraging, it was worth watching.
Until 5-5.

Even with those winners, he still looked flat and not pumped up.

We're not going to see a "new Richard" - he is who he is and when he is feeling confident he plays the type of tennis (except the service returns) we all love him for. But even a short time off for injury or rest or an opponent who "owns" him can shatter that confidence in a millisecond - that's who he is and I've pretty much learned to deal with - still frustrating but not unexpected.
Schu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote