MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #30
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Physical heath is irrelevant when the brain's 100% AWOL HC thread :help:

I agree that W-S will reveal a lot about his form. he actually didnt play that badly (considering he's barely played most of the year) until his brain went missing late in the 2nd set. Do you really think it's about the coach though? Andy's had some of the best coaches in tennis throughout his career and he's never listened to any of them that much. at this late stage in his career do you think he would listen to someone new any more?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote