MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #28
country flag Silver.

Silver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond reputeSilver. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Physical heath is irrelevant when the brain's 100% AWOL HC thread :help:

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
Things are so ass backward, so up and down (not a lot of up ) i feel like he could lose 1st round in the next and go to the final in the one after that.

It's becoming harder and harder to publicly support him...
i always will but i cannot say i have watched more than 1 whole match of his this year, the lowest count in 8 years

Maybe if i had T.V I'd watch more but, more often than not i ignore the live play because I'm not into drama.
Andy got me to become interested in tennis, now i don't watch because he may disinterest me in it

I do have to say, he is preping us for retirement quite well in this fashion.
The bastard.
I'm exactly the same! But I don't think i'll become disinterested if he continues this way, I have too many favourites to support. It was Andy that really got me into tennis though, I found his game exciting, his explosive serve was fun to watch and his personality was great. He appeared on a Chat Show in the UK and I found him hilarious. I was ten when he won the US Open and I was never around when he was in his prime, which makes me sad . I'm only 18 and i've never suffered one of my favourites retiring. Literally top of things I MUST do is to see Andy play live before he retires. I really hope I can. I really hope he gets his head right soon, too... and buys some socks.

Thanks for the memories... Andy Roddick.
Silver. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote