MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 09:45 AM   #23
country flag arodfanpe666o

arodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond reputearodfanpe666o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Physical heath is irrelevant when the brain's 100% AWOL HC thread :help:

Quote:
“For two sets tonight I actually hit the ball well considering. I hit the ball a lot better than I thought I would, if I'm being totally candid,” said Roddick, who had been hampered by an abdominal injury in recent weeks. “I probably will wake up tomorrow morning feeling a little bit better about where I'm at than I did when I woke up this morning. I'm not that concerned about New York right now.

“I got to get to Winston Salem and try to get a couple matches. That's it. For me it's silly to think about New York yet. Obviously if I go and win Winston Salem then it's a different ballgame, or final of Winston Salem it's a different ballgame. So a lot can change in a matter of two weeks.”
And yet he is happy with himself. I'm speachles===
arodfanpe666o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote