MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's not too much to ask the mind & body to work at the same time is it? HC Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2011, 05:02 AM   #21
country flag tsurupettan
aeroDYNAMIC

tsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond reputetsurupettan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Physical heath is irrelevant when the brain's 100% AWOL HC thread :help:

now that i didn't know. sucks, but unsurprising, it was only a matter of time. i hope he's able to salvage the rest of the year... uh, somehow.

i almost want him and serena to pair up for mixed doubles at the uso. have some fun and some wins. it'd be practice for the olympics together, too, at least. (that is, i think they're still going to be usa's mixed team?)

tsurupettan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote