MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The dilemma of being too good for challengers and not good enough at the ATP level.

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2011, 02:47 PM   #112
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The dilemma of being too good for challengers and not good enough at the ATP leve

We will always have guys ranked between 70 to 120 who will always present more or less the same level (just names that change), no matter how many points challengers provide.

ATP draws have limited capacity. Players have to perform somewhere.

You can have only one player as #1, only 10 in top10. Only 10 guys at one time are good enough to fit in there, the rest is worse. It's the same about top 50. It's not like guys 70-120 can't play a good match; they don't have enough health and consistency, maybe have a limited tennis capability as well, but it's still good enough to be ranked so high in the world and keep it for several years at time. I don't think this is a reason to be upset for most of them, and like I said, some must fill these places in, as not everyone can be in top 50, and for all the time.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote