MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennys Sandgren- The Kid With The Awesome Name

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2011, 10:49 PM   #10
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennys Sandgren- The Kid With The Awesome Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
Can't do it. He comes from that hellhole on Rocky Top. He will be turning pro I believe, he had considered returning to play for the Tennessee Vols. I saw him once in person. Very wristy shots. At least he's better that Rhyne(Whine) Williams, the other Vol.

Also JP Smith who has been killing it in the futures. The former Vols are making moves, unfortunately because they are my least favorite team in college tennis.

Clemson and Tennessee rivalry, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
His surname sounds very swedish, thought it was a swedish talent I missed out on (hope it's not too distant, this guy needs to be converted for DC) His first name.......sounds very awesome!
Blond hair, blue eyes, he surely has some Swedish lineage.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nvUjpuLO17...ren5-28-11.jpg
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote