MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennys Sandgren- The Kid With The Awesome Name

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennys Sandgren- The Kid With The Awesome Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
Can't do it. He comes from that hellhole on Rocky Top. He will be turning pro I believe, he had considered returning to play for the Tennessee Vols. I saw him once in person. Very wristy shots. At least he's better that Rhyne(Whine) Williams, the other Vol.

Also JP Smith who has been killing it in the futures. The former Vols are making moves, unfortunately because they are my least favorite team in college tennis.

Better get used to them as these guys should be around a while as part of the next generation of American players on the level of Reynolds, Kendrick, Witten, etc.