MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Italian Tennis

Thread: Italian Tennis
View Single Post

Old 07-21-2011, 08:42 PM   #296
country flag Champion number 1

Champion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond reputeChampion number 1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Italian Tennis

Thought I would use this thread to update on the U16 European Championships where both Donati and Napolitano are playing.

Donati who is unseeded has absolutely blitzed his way through beating the 10th and 8th seeds easily too. Tomorrow is the 3rd seed though so expect that to be harder. Great tournament from him.

Napolitano had a tough 3 setter in the 4th round, but is also through. He is seeded 14. As I said in the Quinzi thread I believe these 3 boys have a bright future, especially Donati and Quinzi. I expect all 3 to be very close to the top 20 in the juniors next year, unless they decide to concentrate on the senior tour already, though I think they should spend next year between both juniors and seniors.

Especially Simone Bolelli and Fabio Fognini

Juan Martin Del Potro

Roger Federer

Thomas Berdych

Fernando Verdasco
Champion number 1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote