MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DTT Managers Thread 2011

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #96
country flag trucul

trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Managers Thread 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingroger View Post
I mean it is actually pretty unfair and it should be replaced by another match but on the other hand players can change their pick...
So, this is not unfair. It would be unfair if somebody knows picks of his opponent and not the opposite.

The conditions and the rules have changed but everybody is on the same level, it is just a matter of tuning strategy/tactics according to conditions. This would be exactly the same as if there is a 3 match doubles round spread over 2 days in and after 2 matches, one team leads by +2. Is it unfair to consider for last day that results of day 1 are known and leading team can split ? I don't think ! this is called tactics.
2010: 34 (W: Memphis)
2009: 61
2008: 63
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote