MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #4997
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Thread is Dead, Long Live The Thread!- RafaChat Vol 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by -calimero- View Post
Wrong, all it takes is being a nadulltard...
It must be difficult for you. Having figured out the pattern so early, watching one Fed mate after another being destroyed and not being able to do anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
All of the sudden I see you in a new, brighter, light
So will you finally agree to marry me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
Why ban a sensible guy like Sophocle and not clowns like Jolangago for instance.
I don't get it.
JolanGago is a Nadull-tard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
I will try to eat my bread with more gratitude from now on!
You always should have.
Quote:
You also finance our chocolate and sports programs? Federer is Indian made
The same hands that made Sachin Tendulkar also forged Roger Federer. Think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Litita♥ View Post
and how would a "newbie" like yourself even KNOW who Sophocles and Jolangago are?

I don't know why people always say this to suspected DA's. It's possible to read on this board without registering. I read for nearly one to one and half year before I decided to start posting.

WG, sadly I didn't take a snapshot. But it is etched in my memory. I am worth many more billions now.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!