MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - James Duckworth Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2011, 01:26 AM   #112
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Duckworth Cheering Thread

Great result for the Duck. The French future draw is out and his draw looks pretty good being seeded 4th and with the only other seed in his quarter being the 8th seed. Faces a Frenchman ranked 949 so should have a fairly easy first round ahead of him.

His confidence must be at an all time high at the moment and Tennis Australia would be absolutely licking their lips with both his and Bernard's recent results. I'd love to see him go all the way again this week but fatigue and a stronger field may mean he won't. If anyone is interested a win this week would send James to a ranking of about 291 in the world.

I guess we'll see but I think this may be one of the Duck's last futures tournaments ever, especially if he wins it. In this form he probably deserves to be on the challenger circuit but the ranking is just not quite there yet to guarantee entries every week.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote