MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - James Duckworth Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2011, 07:33 AM   #110
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Duckworth Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussierules18 View Post
anyone know what event is next for james after this week ?
Is entered in a French 15k future on the clay this coming week where he should be seeded 4th then is on the alternates list for ATP Gstaad the week after. Would be good to see the Duck test his abilities in an ATP 250 qualifying draw on European clay given his recent results. A win in the final will have so many advantages for James and will see him just one good tournament away from the top 300. I'd like to see James stay in Europe for a little bit long just to establish a top 250 ranking and then start to move around maybe to the US or Asia for some challengers/ATP qualies.

Five finals in a row and there has been a trend win/loss/win/loss so history predicts the Duck will get up tomorrow if your a superstitious person. I would usually say that either way it goes in the final it will be good for James but in this case I think he really needs to win this one to set him up for the rest of the year and a big 2012 hopefully.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote