MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 Davis Cup Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #141
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Davis Cup Thread

Where's the broken record icon? That had to be the worst I've ever seen Andy play in Davis Cup. I was surprised to see him mentally check out in the third set. You'd think playing in front of the home crowd would help elevate his game, but instead he laid an egg.

Thank God for the Bryan brothers, the crowd had great, positive energy today. I hope that rubs off on Mardy and Andy tomorrow. They need it.

What's Gimelstob's problem with Lopez? He may be a nancy boy metrosexual but he's been playing great tennis lately. He beat Andy at Wimby, he beat Mardy in five sets Friday. I don't see why he can't beat Andy in five on Sunday but Justin is so sure that won't happen. I hope he didn't just jinx him.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote