MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2011 Davis Cup Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #136
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2011 Davis Cup Thread

ferrer did play well, but so did Andy. He was hitting some forehands we havent seen for years. Problem is Andy played truly horrendously on the important points and in tennis that's what matters. Maybe it was the pressure of playing at home combined with Davis Cup combined with the fact that he hasn't had that many matches but Andy lost that match. Ferrer did what Ferrer does. By the third set Andy was just mentally gone and he admitted as such in the press conference

the court didnt seem that fast to me at all. Almost every point Andy and Ferrer played was a long rally

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote