MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - James Duckworth Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #106
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James Duckworth Cheering Thread

Really hoping the Duck can get the title this week. Would be his fifth final in a row if he is able to get past the number 6 seed in the semis. A win this week would see him move to around 327, runner up would see him move to around 346 and a semifinal loss would see him move to around 361. A win this week would see him be about 16 points out of the top 300. He is getting closer and closer to that elusive top 300 and a chance to start making challenger entry cut offs.

It has been such a rapid rise from the Duck, he started the year at 741 and now is potentially one week from a spot in the top 300. I do wonder if his success on European clay will transfer on to the challenger circuit because he could become a great option for our Davis Cup team when we have an away tie on clay. I guess we'll see but I'd love to see him get a win this week and good result in the next few weeks so he cracks the top 300. Good luck Duckie, still lots of hard work to do.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote