MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "...wow" thread

View Single Post

Old 06-24-2011, 07:14 PM   #88
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "...wow" thread

Yea, it's very disappointing. Seeing how he played the last match and with the great results he had last year...I still believe he's got another great run left in him. We'll just have to see. I disagree with Andy though, the year he made the Wimbly final he made the semis of AO, had a good by his standards clay season and then the finals of Wimbly after pulling out of Queens with a tweaked ankle. So if he can stay healthy and post some solid results in the HC season...it's definitely possible. As of right now though he's not a top 10 player.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote