MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bring on the Grass Season!!! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #174
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bring on the Grass Season!!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dini View Post
I didn't see his coach at all so can't say for sure.

Yeah, I queued. Had no idea you could get tickets via ticketmaster. Always done it the hard way but it's bearable if you've got something to do whilst waiting for the queue to move.

It's quite likely I go on Friday too so might meet you then. I'll rep you my mobile number so we can keep in touch. Would be a big pity to miss the opportunity to meet up if you're going.
Ok fab. I will try to get tickets for whatever day Richard plays his round 3. So should be friday might be sat depending on the weather. Will depend on ticketmaster though. I've done the queue before a few times but can't see me doing that without spending 2 nights in London and I can't do that. Hopefully see you there.