MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bring on the Grass Season!!! :D

View Single Post

Old 06-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #170
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bring on the Grass Season!!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by case View Post
thanks for the pics and story. however i am not sure what the heck the "him knocking up " means i had an english friend who laughed about how americans thought of the words knocking up.
As in them warming up before the match. Didn't even think of any connotations when I typed that one. American english is random.

A week off work and ticketmaster the day before (need the week off as you won't always be lucky with tickets on the day you want to go they sell very fast) and being able to arrange to travel to London for short notice is the only way that you can get really short notice tickets without queuing. I paid centre prices which is just under £60 but you can get court 3 tickets for cheaper than that.