MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - men's fashion thread

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2005, 03:28 PM   #47
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: men's fashion thread -- i kinda like the men's capris

Interesting comments from some fashion-ista....

Quote:
The clam-digger pants, the below the knee look, I can't really relate to that. But things are pretty good overall.
But went on to say...
Quote:
James Blake and Lleyton Hewitt received points from Weinberg for the sleeveless shirts they are sporting this year - "I think that's a great trend for tennis and great for sun-tanning as well." But if Weinberg had her way, this would be just the beginning of a movement towards a serious dressing down, even to the extreme of shirtless matches.
excerpt from http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...551768007.html

Hmmm? Blake and Hewitt shirtless? As if that match wasn't good enough already. Whew! Gives new meaning to 'heatin' up the court.'