MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Raonic win a grand slam in the future?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2011, 05:22 AM   #48
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Raonic win a grand slam in the future?

He broke through very quickly so I think people overhyped him, but if he's given time to develop his game, with a good coach, he has a chance. Like other people have said, he and some of the other young up-and-coming guys could hit their peak right as Fedal and Novak are starting to decline in about three or four years, so I think he has a chance. IMO, if he does win, I think US Open or Wimbledon is his best shot.

He needs to improve, but he's 20 and he's still learning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote