MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2011, 12:44 AM   #29
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HBO game of thrones - anyone watching?

Sansa is the worst actor of the lot. She lacks such conviction. Then again the female teen actors that portray the "helpless damsel" characters in a variety of shows are beyond terrible. I'm just dreading her role in the future.

Anyhow, I find the show highly entertaining. What's with the high amount of nudity though? It's not tasteful; I don't get it. If it doesn't help along plot it shouldn't be in it, simple.

I wonder if the series will catch up before the final book is written, which would be disastrous. My guess is they'd have to develop a single book into multiple seasons.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote