MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Juniors

Thread: Juniors
View Single Post

Old 06-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #31
country flag okramb

okramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond reputeokramb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juniors

Quote:
Originally Posted by petar_pan View Post
actually, it's 9 months difference. rubin is great talent, one of the best of that generation, the best american prospect. he played final of les tarbes last year (U-14).it should to be tough for borna (atleast one set). Daniel Kerznerman was one of the best in U-12.
You are right for the age difference,my mistake.But looking on the results in this year it's obvious that Borna is much more successful than Rubin.

While Rubin played under-16 tournaments,Borna played under-18 tournaments on the G5, G4 and G2 level.On those tournaments he was once in semis, once in the final and once he was a winner.He has 12 victories on G levels in this year.

Rubin, on the other hand, has never even played a match on the G level.I'm not saying that he is not a talent, but difference is obvious.
okramb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote