MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ...

Thread: ...
View Single Post

Old 06-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #24
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eurosport Loses Roland Garros Tv rights

I don't know about other countries but in Romania I know the story way too well: some commercial sport chanell will buy the rights, will brag endlessly about having the rights to the most prestigious event in tennis( or something of the sort, one chanell used to advertise ATP Masters Serie like the Tennis CL ) and then switch the coverage of Montanes-Fog match at 6-6 in the 5th to some Steaua friendly off-season football match with some 4th League German team I lie you not, it did happen countless of times.....

And personally prefer to watch tennis on TV, I settle with LS when there is no other way but I much prefer the TV
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote